Sunday, June 22, 2008

HoliDays

On the 7th june saturday me,my husband and few of my relatives went to Batesman Bay for holiday.We started at 10 am from black town. Its took 4 hours to go there. It was my first long drive in Australia.We went there by driving a car.It was nice journey,on the way i saw lots of beautiful places.I have seen Wollongong Buddish Temple,Agriculture farm, cattles,Beaches.We reached there by 2pm.We took our room key from hotel receptions.It was nice hotel next to water site.At 7pm we started to drive around suburb area.Around 8.30am went for dinner in a chines restuarant.We went back to hotel at 9.30pm.We were planning to travel more places to enjoy natural beauty and Beaches.When we wake up next morning found haveing heavy raining.Cancelled all plan and started to back Sydney.It was nice journey but due to rain could not enjoy enough.
Hope next holiday will nice.

No comments: